The day of love is around the corner and with a gifting season that has just gone, it is not easy to muster a perfect Valentine’s Day gift. However, who says you always need an expensive gift to show your love. Definitely, chocolates and flowers do a great job. However, they don’t last forever. Therefore, a gift of fine jewelry seems a touchy and treasure-worthy choice to celebrate such a blissful occasion.
Depending on what type of relationship you are in, there could be numerous thoughtful and unique options available. Without much ado, here is a list of my favorite items from the store that will surely make you gaga. This eclectic mix of classic and modern, state-of-the-art, budget friendly and that ‘ dream come true’ jewels will help you create the memorable moments you always want.
1. Heart pendant is the most significant gift for a romantic occasion. Instead of a simple heart pendant that you could find anywhere, here is a designer way to enjoy the staple Valentine’s Day style. Holding a ruby heart on one end and a dazzling diamond on the other end of a twisted bale, this modern pendant tops our list of special gifts. Not just that it’s significant, it is also a smart everyday accessory.
2. Black diamond is the talk of the town these days. She would be delighted with your unique fashion sense when you present her this enhanced black diamond pendant. The finely craved Celtic trinity knot with a solitaire diamond makes this pendant an eternal and flamboyant symbol of your love.
3. Another meaningful and stunning gift option is this colorful journey pendant. Set with diamond, sapphire and amethyst in rope metal frames, this is a must-have for any stylish collection.
4. No girl can resist the radiance of solitaire diamonds. So why not to surprise her with these uniquely designed diamond solitaire earrings. The most interesting feature of these studs is their bezel martini setting that makes them modern and secure.
5. This simple yet sophisticated promise ring is beautiful to confess how much she means to you. If that is not enough, you can add more of these stackable rings to create a unique style.
6. It is impossible to finish the list without these splendid and . These bold and extravagant studs highlights the most astonishing purple amethysts set in brilliant diamond halo. The heart-shaped metal carving on side make these royal earrings more romantic.
And since the holiday can be filled with clichés, sometimes it’s good to stray from the typical Valentine’s Day gifts ideas for her and pick something genderless or unisex that could work for a guy, too. As with most romantic moments, the gesture is what counts.
But then again, you’ll want to get it right.