The sound of Christmas songs, good wishes and scents hung in air are already making us feel excited about experiencing the Christmas joy! We are ready with our gifts and Christmas cards. Have you done your preparations to make this Christmas a memorable on this year?
We have decided to list few Christmas card messages in case you are still figuring out how to express your gratitude and share your love with your loved ones via your brilliant handmade Christmas Cards (*give link to the article: top 10 ideas for Christmas cards)! As they say, a few kind words can make someone’s day.
- May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.
Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness.
- As you relish the goodies, decorate every nook and corner of your home and enjoy the get-togethers.
May the joy and festivities continue to radiate in your lives, long after Christmas is gone.
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
- Best wishes for the holidays and for health and happiness throughout the coming year.
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year.
May peace, love and prosperity follow you always.
- Whatever is beautiful.
Whatever is meaningful.
Whatever brings you happiness.
May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
- May You feel God’s presence in the candles, that softly spread their glow at Christmas and may you experience the wonder of His abiding love, as He guides you, through each day of the coming year. May God’s Blessings be with you. At Christmas and New Year!
- As Christmas carols fill the air with joy and merriment, as the chime of church bell echoes all around, and prayers reach out to God,
I wish you a joyous Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- God gave His greatest gift to us on that first Christmas Day and may the wonder of it always guide and light your way…
- And suddenly there was the angel,
a multitude of the heavenly host,
praising God and saying:
“Glory to God in the highest.”
~ Luke 2:13
- And there were shepherds out in the field,
keeping watch by night.
And an angel of the Lord appeared to them,
and the glory of the Lord shone around them.
~ Luke 2:8:9
So get your Christmas cards ready and spread joy and happiness this Christmas expressing your feelings beautifully with these messages.