Tanzanite is one of the newest crops in the realm of gemstones. The blue luster of this gem is mesmerizing and adds pizzazz to your attire. The appearance of this gem is so lavish that it is sometimes confused with the magnificent sapphire.
Time and again, I have come across a truth that people are still skeptical about buying jewelry that holds tanzanite crystals. Probably, you are not convinced with the intriguing appearance and significance of this gem. So, to enlighten you with a beautiful gem reality, I have come up with some credible reasons to buy this blue charm.
1) Tanzanite is a novel and modern gemstone that allures the crowd, in a sense that everyone is eager to see the latest fashion in the market.
2) Rarity to find and limited availability are the unique reasons that make tanzanite a special gem. Tanzania, a country in East Africa, is the only mining location of this gem.
3) Since this blue beauty is imported from a single location, it makes you win praises for the singularity you carry by owning it. Moreover, it has been a favorite choice of Hollywood beauties, namely Lilly Collin, Penelope Cruz, Kate Winslet, and others.
4) Next comes a very significant point of discussion, i.e. affordability. Even though tanzanite gems fall in the list of precious stones, they are relatively cheaper than others. However, this does not let the gem compromise on the radiance that all the precious gems exhibit.
5) It makes an exceptional gift for December-born as it is the official birthstone of this month. Also, by gifting a tanzanite jewel to someone special in your life, you bring good health and positive thoughts in that person’s life.
All these pointers will surely sway you to include this blue glamour in your jewelry wardrobe.